Only a year after the opening, the Medora Auri Hotel in Podgora was awarded the TUI Nordic Blue Star 2017 Gold Award for the best rated hotel by a guest of this prestigious market concept.The Blue Star concept is part of TUI Nordic’s offer, as well as its longest-lived and most popular brand. All 34 hotels in Europe, as well as 22 hotels in other world destinations, have common characteristics in this concept – a variety of facilities and services for families and couples in facilities of categories 4 and 5 *, especially sustainability, environmental protection and modern technological solutions. . “The Gold Award, based on the ratings of the guests who stayed at the Medora Auri Hotel, is extremely important for the hotel and the Society as a whole and because the Medora Auri Hotel is the first facility from Croatia to win the Gold Award, ie first place in one of the TUI’s market concepts. This is especially important for us because of the construction of a positive image of Croatia as a destination of excellence and high quality tourist product. In the same competition, the hotel won a silver award for the quality of WiFi and a bronze award for the overall maintenance and cleanliness of the hotel. These awards represent an additional incentive to all employees of the Company to further improve the quality and create an exceptional experience of staying in our facilities.Said the President of the Management Board Zrinko Kamber.Medora repaid debts from pre-bankruptcy prematurelyAt the beginning of the month, Medora hotels from Podgora prematurely settled all their obligations of the Company from the pre-bankruptcy settlement, both to the Ministry of Finance and to all other creditors in full, and the early payment achieved the preconditions for concluding the pre-bankruptcy settlement.According to the Medora Hotel, the early repayment of liabilities was made partly from own funds and partly from a special-purpose loan of Zagrebačka banka dd in the amount of EUR 4,53 million, with a currency clause in kuna equivalent at the middle exchange rate of the CNB. The loan repayment period is 10 years, and no later than October 31.10.2027, 4,20. year, with a variable regular interest rate of XNUMX% per annum.After last year’s renovation of the Medora Auri Family Beach Resort hotel, in which they invested more than 15 million euros, in 2018 Medora plans to continue investing in the two remaining hotels and camps.
“We will invite the President to ground break the two projects together if possible, and the target will be in the first quarter of this year,” Mayor Evelio Leonardia said during a press conference on Monday. President Rodrigo Roa witnesses the program proper during the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) Change of Command ceremony at Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo in Quezon City on January 4, 2020. KING RODRIGUEZ/PRESIDENTIAL PHOTO The MassKara Coliseum is also one of the priority projects of the City Government. It will be funded by the P1.7-billion loan from the Development Bank of the Philippines. BACOLOD City – The local unit of this city will invite President Rodrigo Duterte for the groundbreaking ceremony of the museum-auditorium and MassKara coliseum projects. Other priority projects of the City Government are the development of Progreso Village Relocation Site worth P350 million; Bacolod City College Site Development and Facilities, P350 million; and the construction of roads and bridges, P200 million./PN According to Leonardia, theconstruction of P163-million museum-auditorium project, which was facilitatedby Sen. Juan Miguel Zubiri, will start in the first quarter of 2020 along withthe construction of the Bacolod MassKara Coliseum. This project will develop the sleeping southern part of Bacolod. The coliseum and museum also had a land area of 7.3 hectares. The project, which is his flagship project in Bacolod City, will not cost the City Government. This will be constructed along Barangay Alijis. The Yanson family earlier donated to the City Government a total of 8.8-hectare land to be used for the South Public Terminal, museum, and coliseum along Barangay Alijis in Bacolod City.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is confident his side will not be bullied in tough away trips again this season – starting at Everton on Saturday. The Gunners head to Goodison Park for the televised early evening kick-off looking to produce a much-improved display than the 3-0 defeat suffered in April, which looked to have put a huge dent in ambitions of finishing in the top four of the Barclays Premier League once again. Wenger admitted it was a “low point” of a roller-coaster campaign which would eventually finish in triumph, lifting the FA Cup at Wembley and having overtaken Everton after they faltered in the closing matches. Wenger feels this time around, things can be very different. “Many teams think that (Arsenal can be bullied). We get that question many times,” he said. “But if you look at the results from the last three or four years away from home, we are the team with the best away results.” Wenger believes the current squad are up to the challenge physically, although accepted sometimes packing a side full of technically gifted players can make it seem a “bit lightweight”. The Arsenal manager added: “When we buy a player we do not look how heavy he is, but how good he is. It is a coincidence that we are a bit lightweight. “Maybe because we use more technical players in the middle of the park, especially Arteta. On that front maybe. “It depends as well who plays. If I play (Santi) Cazorla or Podolski, the weight is a bit different, but it is true we are a bit more lightweight than before, when we had (Emmanuel) Petit, (Patrick) Vieira, (Ray) Parlour. On Fridays when we checked the weight it was quite something there.” Wenger believes you cannot always legislate to find like-for-like physical replacements when aiming to move the team forwards. “You always want to improve technically and sometimes when you want to do that you go a bit more for skill, which can be more lightweight,” he said. “At the time when Vieira left we had (Cesc) Fabregas there who was 17 years old. “However, you cannot say ‘you are not heavy enough, so you cannot play’. Cesc had the quality to play.” It was Arsenal’s failures away to their title rivals – suffering heavy defeats at Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea – which ultimately scuppered any championship ambitions for a team who had been top of the table until February. Wenger accepts there can be no repeat if Arsenal are to last the distance through to May 2015. “Last year, yes in the quality of our performance and even more than that in mental resistance, the mental steel on the day, that (Everton away) was one of our low points,” Wenger said. “At the start I played with (Mikel) Arteta and (Mathieu) Flamini in the middle of the park; we had not (Mesut) Ozil, we had (Aaron) Ramsey on the bench, just coming back from injury. “We played with (Lukas) Podolski and (Olivier) Giroud, and we were a bit bullied. “At the back we had (Per) Mertesacker, (Thomas) Vermaelen, (Nacho) Monreal and (Bacary) Sagna. It was an off day, as well physically. “Yes (I was worried we would not make the top four) because it was not in our hands any more. It was in the hands of Everton. “It was only their defeat against Crystal Palace at home that allowed us to get there.” Press Association